Terms of Service
You are welcome to select the TokenPad mobile application (hereinafter referred to as "TokenPad" or "Application"). The TokenPad Service Agreement (the "Agreement") is made and entered into between 57Blocks Technology，Inc. (" 57Blocks ", "Company" or "We") and the User (" You "or" User ") and is contractual between you and 57Blocks.
Please carefully read and understand the Service Agreement before using it. By downloading and using our services, you shall be deemed to have fully understood this Agreement and agree to be bound by all the terms of this Agreement. If you have any objection to the terms of this Agreement, please voluntarily stop using and delete Tokenpad.
- Tokenpad: refers to the intelligent management tool of digital assets developed by the Company based on the blockchain system such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, including other auxiliary tools developed to facilitate users to use the blockchain system.
- User: refers to a natural person who has the capacity to complete civil acts and has reached the age of 18 or above.
- Digital Assets: Refers to the types of digital tokens that TokenPad currently supports, including but not limited to BTC, ETH, etc.
- Private Key: Containing 256 bits of random characters, it is the core of the digital assets that the user owns and uses.
- Public key: it is generated by one-way deduction of the private key with the help of cryptography principle and used to generate the blockchain digital wallet address, which is the public collection address.
- Material: refers to the articles, charts, videos, data and other content materials provided on TokenPad for users' reference. These materials are owned by the company and shall not be reproduced without authorization.
- Personal Information Refers to electronic or other ways to record can be alone or combined with other information to identify the user identity of all kinds of information, including but not limited to natural person's name, date of birth, id number, personal biometric information, address, telephone number, bank card number, E-mail address, wallet, mobile devices, information, operation records, trading records, etc., But does not include the user's wallet password, private key, mnemonic words, Keystore.
- Third-party services: refers to the products and services provided by third parties such as third party DAPPs, third party smart contracts, third party open source agreements, third party web pages and third party data.
- People's Republic of China: The People's Republic of China refers to the mainland of the People's Republic of China, including Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Macao Special Administrative Region, and Taiwan Region.
TokenPad is a digital asset intelligent management tool that helps users integrate crypto financial data, automatically track multiple crypto accounts and manage Defi assets.
- Create and manage a portfolio. You can use TokenPad to create portfolios and manage encrypted accounts and digital assets.
- Connect your wallet. For digital assets supported by TokenPad, you can use the wallet address to import blockchain data, including balances, assets held, history of transactions, and more.
- Defi asset view. You can use TokenPad to view your deposits, borrowings, mining, and working capital pools on our supported DEFI projects.
- Manage wallets and digital assets. TokenPad allows you to add, edit, or delete wallets or digital assets.
- Market view. You can use TokenPad to view the exchange rate prices of digital assets provided by third parties. Tokenpad captures the exchange rate information of the corresponding digital asset and displays it in the "Market" section of the Tokenpad.
- Browse third-party services. With a link on the TokenPad, users can jump to third parties and use their products and services.
- Transaction records. We will copy all or part of your transaction records through the blockchain system. However, the transaction record is subject to the record of the blockchain system.
- Suspension of service. You acknowledge that you and we have no control over whether or not your transaction records are made public, because due to the open source nature of the blockchain transaction system, your transaction records are made public and transparent throughout the blockchain system. We are unable to delete your transaction records. However, under certain circumstances, we can pause or restrict a user's actions on the TokenPad application.
- Account registration. You can sign up for a TokenPad account, back up your data, add more wallet addresses, sync your checklist, and more.
- Other services deemed necessary by the Company.
Your rights and obligations
Users shall abide by the laws, regulations and policies of the platform operator and local countries when using the service of Tokenpad.
Users shall be fully responsible for their own use of the service of Tokenpad, the content published and edited through Tokenpad, and any consequences arising therefrom.
Users have legal ownership of all content (including but not limited to text, charts, video, data, etc.) produced on TokenPad. In order to provide better Services, User agrees to grant Company the right to use the Content produced by User, and Company may store, publish, share, edit and copy the Content generated by User to provide the Services.
Without the prior written permission of the Company, no person shall in any way, on his own, authorize, assist or entrust any third party to use illegal acts to access, collect and process the Content provided by the Company. "Illegal conduct" refers to any behavior (including but not limited to automated programs, software, engines, web crawlers, etc.) that acquires content data through all non-normal technical means other than the API provided by the Platform and the normal browsing use.
User understands and agrees that Company shall have the right to claim indemnity from User for any loss, any claim from a third party or any penalty imposed by the administrative department as a result of User's violation of relevant laws or provisions hereof. The Company shall have the right to provide designated user information and data to the Regulatory Authority upon reasonable request.
You understand and acknowledge that due to the lack of sound laws, regulations and policies in the field of digital assets, the digital assets in this field may cause major risks such as non-cashable, technical instability and so on. And the price volatility of digital assets is much higher than that of other financial assets. We caution that you should rationally choose to own or dispose of any digital asset based on your financial situation and risk appetite. TokenPad only provides data consolidation services. The market view function provided is only a search result that grabs the exchange rate information of digital assets of some exchanges, and does not represent the latest market or the best offer.
When you use a third party service on TokenPad, for your benefit, we recommend that you carefully read this Agreement and the prompts on TokenPad, understand the information of the visitors and products, and carefully assess the risks before taking any action. Your use of third party products and services is your personal behavior, and a binding contractual relationship is established between you and the third party, which has nothing to do with us. We are not responsible for any risk, liability, loss or expense caused by your use.
Service Change, Interruption and Suspension
Customer understands and agrees that Company has the right to change, interrupt or discontinue the Services in whole or in part at any time. If this happens, the company will not be liable for it.
All financial data integration service contents provided by the company for user reference only, we are committed to provide professional services, data integration and analysis but does not constitute any investment advice and consultation, do not make any guarantee to its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness, provide convenience for the user and does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the external links set up. The Company shall not be liable for any loss caused by users' direct or indirect use of the services of the Platform. Users shall be solely liable for such loss.
Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
Tokenpad is an app developed and owned by 57Blocks Technology，Inc. The intellectual property rights of any content displayed in TokenPad (including this Agreement, announcements, articles, videos, audio, pictures, files, information, materials, trademarks or logos) are owned by 57Blocks or third party licensee. Users may only use the TokenPad application and its content for the purpose of tracking and managing digital assets. No person may use, modify, reverse compile, copy, publicly disseminate, alter, distribute, distribute, or publicly publish the Apps and Content without the prior written consent of 57Blocks or a third party licensee.
Modification of Agreement
The Company reserves the right to modify and update any terms of this Agreement at any time. In case of any change in the content of this Agreement, the Company will publish the modified content of this Agreement on Tokenpad and give notice or announcement. The content of the revised agreement shall become effective automatically as soon as it is published. If users do not agree to any of the revised terms, please stop using TokenPad immediately. If the User continues to use TokenPad, the User shall be deemed to have accepted the modification made by the Company to the relevant terms of this Agreement.
Application of Law and Dispute Resolution
The validity, interpretation, variation, execution and dispute resolution of this Agreement and its amendments shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. In case of any dispute, both parties shall settle the dispute through friendly negotiation. If the negotiation fails, either party may submit the dispute to the arbitration committee of the place where the platform is located for arbitration.
Any translated version of this Agreement is provided for the convenience of users only and is not intended to modify the terms of this Agreement. In the event of any conflict between the Chinese version of this Agreement and the non-Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
If you have any questions about this agreement, you can contact us by submitting feedback on Tokenpad, etc. Or email email@example.com and we will answer your questions as soon as possible.
Effective date: November 1, 2019.